Friday, April 17, 2009

John's address

I am in Charleston, SC visiting my parents. I was supposed to leave this past Thursday, but I decided to stay until Monday (20th). The girls and I have been enjoying our time with Gigi and Poppi. We have been to the aquarium and to the park. I will post some more pictures when we get back to Lynchburg.

I did receive John's address :
Roster # 102 PLT 1 SPC John Allen
Delta Company, 1-330 IN Regt
198th Infantry Brigade
9240 Treadwell Drive
Fort Benning, GA 31905 - 5919

I know he would appreciate mail!! I will keep everyone posted as I hear from him. Thank you for your prayers. The girls and I are doing well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is one serious address!! I guess we dont know if he needs anything.. i will try to pop something in the mail to him!

natenkate04 said...

yay! we will be sending mail his way! thanks for sharing! hope all is well!