Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It has been a while!

The past couple weeks have been rough and crazy! Not a good combination. We were in a car accident to start it off. We were rear ended! I ended up taking the girls to the hospital to get checked out with the help of my friend Lindsay! Everyone is doing fine. I had to deal with claims and insurance, but I figured all that stuff out. I am now driving a 2008 dodge caravan while the car is in the shop. I am NOT a van person, but this thing is awesome. Anna keeps saying look at our beautiful new car. Don't get too attached honey! The next car we get WILL HAVE a built in DVD player. Next came the sickness! The girls were sick and then I was sick. We are all better now! Thank goodness! I have been having trouble with the drain in our basement, but that is now fixed too (thanks Chris). John has been gone for 9 weeks and I am just tired. Things are looking better now. We go see John in 10 days :) I will be traveling to Charleston to stay with my parents for a couple days, then to GA to see John and then back to Charleston. It will be a lot of driving, but well worth it.
Here are some pictures of some recent events...


playing together in the yard
Running...



So sweet!



My wonderful sister came in for a visit. The girls love their Auntie Aldi.




The girls and me (looking tired and I need some make-up)


Yesterday was beautiful and I got out the baby pools and water table.
She is so happy.


It is a little cool for her. Eliza just jumps right in, but Anna takes her time.


Now we are warmed up!

Water table time!



Walking around the pool together!

Playing...



No comments: