Sunday, December 13, 2009

16 1/2 weeks pregnant and growing


On Friday I had my 16 week doctor's appointment. I begged for an ultrasound because I am dieing to know what we are having!! I also thought it would be really exciting to know and tell John for Christmas...that was my plan, but it didn't happen. This baby had legs together the whole time and was not going to budge! That's okay...we will have to wait 4 more weeks to know. That is not too far away. Everything looks great and it was so much fun to see the baby. I feel so much better and haven't felt the baby move yet so it was a relief to know that everything is alright.
With baby number 3 I feel like I have really popped out.

2 comments:

natenkate04 said...

you look fantastic!

Leslie said...

You look great! Can't wait til that next sonogram to find out what you're having - so exciting! Congratulations ;)