Friday, May 6, 2011

We're back....

It has been a month since my last blog update....We survived the move! I know we will move again, but moving is just plain stressful! The house was in really bad shape and I was not in a good place when I saw the walls alone in the house. We have done some painting, got new carpet in the basement and I have cleaned and srubbed the floors with bleach. I am feeling a whole lot better about the house and it is looking a little more like home! John finished WLC and finished in the top 20%. I am very proud of him. He has some leave days so he is at home with us now. We are excited about having some quality family time before he has to leave again.




Easter 2011--John was able to come home to go to church with us that morning

Abigail was not interested in pictures with her older sisters



She is such a sweet baby...I can't believe she is almost 1.




No comments: