Monday, June 6, 2011

Wedding Weekend

My beautiful sister tied the knot this past weekend. We had a wonderful time meeting his family at the rehearsal dinner. They had a wonderful ceremony at St. Andrews and afterwards had a great time all together at the Peninsula Grill in downtown Charleston. Welcome to the family Steven!

Alden and Steven


Kaitlin and David


Kaitlin, Marmee and David


My parents look great!


Sisters! She is a gorgeous bride!


Kaitlin and David


Great picture of my brother and sister.


Good one of all three of us.




Love this last one..it was getting late!


I didn't take any pictures from the weekend :( I could kick myself, but I enjoyed every moment and I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much if I was trying to take pictures. These are just a few from my mom's camera. I can't wait to see what her photographer captured.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pictures from the wedding. Marmee told us it was beautiful!
Aunt Jennifer