Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The summer

The past few weeks I have not been very good about taking pictures or updating blog posts. So, I went a little overboard on taking pictures this past weekend. The girls and I have taken 4 trips this summer. We went to Charleston for my sisters wedding, we went to surfside beach, we went to visit John's mom (Nanna) in NC and then this past weekend we went to Columbia, SC. We WILL NOT be traveling again for a long time!! If I even talk about traveling again anytime soon someone please remind me of my last trip. The girls are wonderful and travel well, but we all have our limits and they were passed this weekend :)  We did have a great time visiting family, but the traveling in the car just did us in. Here are some pictures from our trip...enjoy!
We visited the Edventure Kids Museum. The kids had such a great time. We will definitely be going back.






Abigail was really getting in to shopping. It was so cute!

















Great picture of Poppi and Abigail. She attached herself to him.


Pictures with Marmee



Poppi and Gigi with the grandgirls



A swim at the hotel pool. The girls love the water!



A visit with Grandmama..



It was too short of a trip. We also saw my Aunt Kaye, but didn't have my camera when we were with her. Wish we could have seen everyone while we were there. We will be back at Thanksgiving.

No comments: