Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thinking Pink!

Yesterday, I found out that we are expecting our third girl :) John is in the field until Thursday so he wasn't able to go to the appointment with me. I left him a message and I am hoping to hear from him soon. I can't wait to hear his reaction. It is just funny that he would end up with three little girls. For those of you that know him he is all Man. He is into sports, outdoors, hunting, fishing, and camping. I am so thankful for a healthy, active baby that is growing beautifully! I just wanted to do a quick update and I hope to get some pictures up soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so exciting!!! 3 little Allen girls :) Any names?

Love, Andrew and Samm Moroz

Christina Allen said...

We have a few picked out...still trying to make up our minds..some are Kathryn, Sarah, Abigail...Not sure yet. It is a hard!

Amy said...

That is so neat! I check your blog sometimes too. I noticed awhile back that we were due around the same time. We're due mid-June. Like the 13th or so. But we all know she could come 2 weeks early or two weeks late :)

Abigail was one of our top names too! Girl names I think are SO much harder than boys. Ugg.. the stress. Being pregnant, it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to make decisions, but then having to make a decision about a name of a person seems way too difficult :)