Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Allen girls lately....

Anna ready for ballet... she loves going to her class with Miss Leslie each week.


Look at that fancy move...


They love playing princess together....


friends and sisters






Yesterday we went to a place called Monkey Joe's with our friends next door. We had never been there before and we had a blast. We got there when it opened at 10:00 and didn't leave until almost 2:00. The girls jumped, climbed and ran all over the place. Anna was absolutely exhausted, had huge bags under her eyes and still did not nap. She napped today though.


Waving at Andy..


Calling for her friend Andy...


climbing and sliding...the first time she went she wanted me to go with her so I did. The whole time I was thinking, what am I doing? Don't hurt yourself or go into labor early! When I got off I noticed on the side of the inflatable thing that there was a drawing of a pregnant lady with a big slash through it...oops! no pregnant people allowed. The girls ended up doing great on there own and thank goodness they didn't need help from their very pregnant mommy!



No comments: