Monday, June 7, 2010

I should be asleep!

But I am updating the blog with some family photo's... I am tired, but when you have children all around you all day long you need a break and some down time to just sit. So here I am sitting, watching some TV, blogging and knowing that I will regret this in just a few short hours! Enjoy some recent photo's...things are going well and I am loving my new little bundle. She is so sweet and I could just kiss her little cheeks all day long!! Anna and Eliza are doing well and every day they tell me how much they love their new baby. They are great big sisters. I am very thankful for a smooth transition.














1 comment:

Leslie said...

did you really just have a baby?? You look amazing! Your daughters are so beautiful. I do the same thing sometimes with late nights... even though I do pay for it, sometimes it's worth it!!!