Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lately...

Well, we are always busy around here. We came back to Fayetteville when Abigail was 2 1/2 weeks old. We had a nice visit from John's mom and then headed back to SC for a week for Father's Day and my Dad's birthday. We have been going to the pool, playing with our neighbors, we went to Surfside beach for the day and doing a lot of art because it has been SO hot outside!!!

John should be coming home in a month. I am so ready for him to be back. I am ready for him to meet and hold Abigail. The girls miss him and every time he calls they ask him when he will be home. Not too much longer. We have made it this far...the next four weeks should go by quickly.

Enjoy some pictures of my sweet girls!!


So comfortable!!


movie stars...


pretty princesses


so sweet


I love baby feet...


I bought this great tent for the beach and for outside. Abigail loved it and it worked great.




The girls played so hard at the beach. They ran and ran. They played in the sand and jumped over little waves. They loved it! We can't wait to go back in the middle of August as a family :)


2 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad things are going so well for you girls. He will be home SO soon. How exciting!!!

Abigails hair is adorable. I cannot get over how much she has and how dark it is. Way too precious.

Jay and Jackie Parks said...

She is SO beautiful! I think she looks like you! :) Miss you! I'm glad to see that things are going well!