Wednesday, February 23, 2011

9 month check-up

One of my dear friends mom says, "Long days short years" when describing life with little ones. This statement is so true. I look back on Abigails 9 months of life and think where has the time gone, but I know we have also had some VERY long days and sleepless nights. 

As always, she is absolutely precious and such a blessing! She is somewhat crawling around on her belly. If she sees a crayon she is there in no time. She is trying to put every little tiny thing in her mouth. She claps her hands when we cheer for her. She drinks from a sippy cup. She can pick up little pieces of food and feed herself. She dances and laughs. She has no teeth yet. The best part of all is that she is finally sleeping through the night. She wakes up really early, but that is okay when you can get at least 7 or 8 solid hours of sleep.

Her stats...(I think her height is wrong though)
20 lbs 12 oz
30.75 inches

Anna's stats:
21 lbs 2oz
27.50 inches

Eliza's stats:
19lbs 12oz
27 inches

I am thinking the height is wrong especially when being compared to her sisters. I wish I had then measure her again. I guess we will see what happens at her 12 month appointment.


No comments: