Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Anna, Eliza and Abigail



In the morning the girls wake up freezing and I get them all tucked in on the coach.



Abigail is getting so big. She can drink from a sippy cup and pick up food and feed herself.


One of Abigail's favorite things to do is to suck on an apple. 


"Helping" Daddy go through his army bags.




I look at this picture and think look at the difference in skin tone between sisters and how did I have an asian baby?


Helping me make some corn bread...they had to get their outfits on!




2 comments:

The Burleys said...

They are too cute. Wish we lived closer so our girls could have regular playdates!

Christina Allen said...

That would be so much fun!! I wished we lived closer too. With John deploying I want to make it to columbia a few times this summer to visit Marmee...maybe we could meet there and have Caleb over too!