Sunday, November 15, 2009

Anna's 3rd Birthday

We celebrated Anna's 3rd birthday this past Saturday. My parents, Chris Deitsch, and Chris's Mom came into town for the day to help celebrate with us. It was a really fun day with family and friends. I was trying to run the party and take pictures so I only have some of Anna and not the whole group :(  Anna was so excited for her party! She was especially excited for the cupcakes. I can't believe my baby is already 3 years old.


Here are some pictures of the party and few of the girls dressed up as Barney and Baby Bop. The costumes were sent to us from my friend Brittany :) Anna loves wearing them..Eliza thought she would like it, but hasn't wanted to dress up all.





The next day she woke up and said my presents are still here :) I guess she thought those gifts were just for the day, but she was glad to know that they were hers and would be staying at our house.

No comments: