Monday, November 9, 2009

What we have been up to the past few months.....

I realize that I have been slacking on my blog, but I really have good excuses!!!! I do!! Well, we have moved from Lynchburg, Va to Ft. Bragg NC. It has been a pretty smooth transition. Moving is just hard. It just is. We are starting over meeting friends, finding a church, learning about the area, and adjusting to army life. The good news is that we are adjusting. We have found a great church and we are looking to get pluged in. I even found a playgroup to take the girls to every Monday.
My other news, more exciting news, is that I am 11.5 weeks pregnant. Today has been the first day that I can say I feel great. This pregnancy has been the most difficult with morning sickness. Well, more like ALL day sickness. I have never thrown up so much in my life. I have been extra sensitive with smells and foods. I am almost out of this first trimester and hoping to feel great during the second trimester. I have my first OB appointment tomorrow morning so praying that everything looks great. I found out that I was pregnant the first weekend we moved here. I was absolutley convinced that I wasn't pregnant. We were sitting in church and I just had waves of nausea come over me. Later that afternoon I took a test, the next day I took two more tests, and then the third day I took one more. You would think with my third pregnancy I would believe it after the first test.
We lived at the airborne inn for the first couple weeks at Ft Bragg. Here are some pictures from those weeks.






Here are a couple pregnany tests....



With all this going on you can see why I have not even thought about the blog :) Hope you enjoyed some pictures!! More to come soon. I have the messiest house, but as soon as it is clean I willl post some pictures of where we are living.

1 comment:

Jennifer Doss said...

Talk about a lot of changes at one time! Congratulations on the new baby! How exciting! Praying for your family!