Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Leslie and Stephen get married!



This past weekend Leslie Parks and Stephen Meyers were married. The girls and I made the trip to Lynchburg Va. Friday morning and John came in later that evening. It was so much fun visiting with friends and celebrating with Leslie and Stephen. I am just amazed at how God works and how he brought the two of them together. When I was a RD at Liberty, Leslie was one of my RA's for two years. We became great friends and continued as friends when I stopped working. I love going to wedding's where God is the center and is praised. That is exactly how their wedding was. Leslie looked absolutely beautiful and the day was perfect! Thank you so much for letting me be part of it :) Here are some pictures from the wedding that were taken by the talented Sabrena Carter! She is amazing!






Me, Leslie and my baby bump...I am 13 weeks pregnant and very thankful that I fit into my dress :)
I am not sure why the rest are so small...I will try and fix that later, but you get the idea of some of the pictures.










No comments: