Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Eliza's Birthday

I have been meaning to write about my little 3 year old! Eliza just turned 3 on December 29th. My little Christmas baby. I was in labor for about 3 days and was soooo sick. I had to go into the hospital for fluids three times. That last time I walked in and was almost 7 centimeters...they had to keep me!!! 6 hours later she was born. The girls were 13 months apart soooo from that day on I was really on the move!




Her 1st birthday...she was sick and not feeling good this day :(


I can hardly remember her this little. It really does go by so fast!


Her 2nd birthday celebrated at Gigi and Poppi's



3rd birthday...combined with Anna's birthday. I am still trying to decide what is best. I don't know how long I can combine their birthdays. The 29th is so close to Christmas that it is hard to celebrate then. I don't know...Anyone have any suggestions?



Eliza is so sweet, so LOUD (she has two volumes..loud and very loud) and very smart (she potty trained in just a few short days)! She loves her older sister and baby sister. She is always on the move. She makes me laugh with some of the wild things she says. She can be a little dramatic about foods and bad smells. This is just a little about our red head. We love you Liza!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Christina! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog. All three of your girls are SO beautiful! I'm sure it's a lot of work, but you make it look so fun! Love to you and your family!